Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services and Posts Rules, 1995
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Subject : Recruitment of Un-employed Youth of Kashmir Division in Central Services in relaxation of upper age bar. Government Order No: -1068-GAD of 1995; Dated:-11-12-1995
Whereas Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions (Department of Personnel and Training), Government of India have vide their notification No: 15012 / 7 /91- Est. (D) dated 28th June, 1995 issued rules, namely, the Residents of Kashmir Division in the UT Jammu and Kashmir ( Relaxation of upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 1995. Which applies to all Central Civil Services and posts, recruitment to which are made through the Union Public Services Commission or the Staff Selection Commission or other–wise by the Central Government.Whereas rule 3 of the said rules provides that wherever any recruitment to the services and posts referred to above is made, a relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the UT of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to the 31st Day of December, 1989. Whereas rule 4 (a) and (b) of the said rules further provides that any person intending to avail the relaxation of age limit admissible under rule 3 shall submit a certificate from:-
- The District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division whose jurisdiction he had ordinarily resided or
- Any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir to the effect that he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the UT of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st Day of December, 1989.
Now, therefore, in pursuance of rule (b) of rule 4 of the said rules, the Government of Jammu and Kashmir hereby designates the Relief Commissioner (Migrants) Jammu as authority for the purpose of the said rule in respect of persons who have migrated from Kashmir valley.
By order of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir
Commissioner / Secretary to Govt.
General Administration Department.
No:- GAD (MTG) RB/81/83
Sample Domicile Certificate Performa And Application (PDF 19 Kb)
Documents Required to apply for obtaining Domicile Certificate
- State subject certificate
- Voter list
- Non-migration certificate issued by the Gazetted officer
- Date of Birth certificate/ Matriculation Examination Marks sheet
- Ration card
- An Affidavit
- Report of S.H.O concerned
- Report of Tehsildar concerned
- Other documentary evidence in support of his/her claims.
Assistant Commissioner Revenue
Amar Niwas Complex, Ground Floor,DC Office, Tankipora Srinagar
Location : Ground Floor,DC Office Srinagar | City : Srinagar | PIN Code : 190001
Phone : +91-194-2477054 | Email : dcsgr-jk[at]nic[dot]in